Council and Council
There are following board and council relating to AYUSH Haryana.
- Council of Indian Medicine Haryana, Panchkula
- Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine Haryana, Panchkula
COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE HARYANA
The Punjab State was bifurcated on 1.11.1966. After that the Haryana Govt. by amending sub section 6 of section 3 of the Punjab Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioners Act, 1963 established the Board of Ayurvedic and Unani System of Medicine, Haryana on 26.11.1968 for a period of two years.
The Haryana Govt. constituted first Board on 18.2.1970 by nominating the Director, Health Services as its Chairman alongwith five non-official members. The Govt. removed the first nominated Board on 9.7.1987 and renominated members were also removed vide notification No.18\31\96-5HBIV, dated 3-9-96. Last time the life of the Board were extended by the Govt. vide notification No.Leg-8\2004, dated 8.3.2004 i.e.upto 25.11.2006. On the request of the Board, the state Govt. has notified the election of 7 members alongwith nomination of four members vide notification No.18//16/92-4HBII, dated 6.1.2006.
The Chairman of the Board is appointed by the State Govt. under section 3(3) of the Punjab Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioners Act, 1963 on such terms and conditions as it may think fit and shall hold office during the pleasure of the State Govt. At present Dr. Rishi Raj Vashista is the the Chairman of the Council.
- Maintenance of the register of the practitioners in the terms of section 14 of the Act
- Inspection of the registered and un-registered practitioners
- Holding the election of two seats of Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi from Haryana State and Election of seven members of the State Board
- To issue the Identity Card to all the registered practitioners
- To renew the registrations of the practitioners after every five years
COUNCIL OF HOMOEOPATHIC SYSTEM OF MEDICINE HARYANA
The Council of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Haryana was constituted and established for the purpose of carrying out the provisions of the said Act vide notification dated 31 st March, 1970 consisting of seven members and later on expanded vide notification dated 4.2.1972 consisting of eleven members including its Chairman under section 3 of the Punjab Homoeopathic Practitioners Act, 1965. Out of 11 members, three members are nominated by the State Government and 8 members are elected from amongst the registered Homoeopathic Practitioners under sub-section (3) of section 3 of the Punjab Homoeopathic Practitioners Act, 1965. The election of the 8 members of the Council was conducted in the year 2006, under the Haryana Homoeopathic Practitioners (Election) Rules, 1985.
The nominated members should not disqualified as laid down under section 10 of the afore said Act. Election of members of the State Homoeopathic Council and one Member of the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi is conducted by the State Council after every five years. As per the provisions of the Punjab Homoeopathic Practitioners Act, 1965 and Rules/Regulations made there under, two meetings of the Council are essentially to be held annually. At present Dr. Harparkash Sharma is the Chairman of the Council.
Under Haryana Homoeopathic Practitioners (General) Rules, 1975, registration of Homoeopathic Practitioners was allowed on experience basis. The last date of receipt of applications was 7 th July,1976. Due to the enforcement of Central Council of Homoeopathy Act, 1973 in the State of Haryana w.e.f. 15.9.1978, registration on experience basis has been stopped. Presently, registration on the basis of Diploma/Degree from recognized Homoeopathic Institutions are entitled for registration in Part-A of the Register.
- List of registered practitioners in Part-A renewed upto Decemeber 2021 by CHSM Haryana (Size: 132 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
- List of registered practitioners in Part-B renewed upto December 2021 by CHSM Haryana (Size: 186 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)